A Touch Of Quiet
Sometimes you need to step away into the quiet.
To reflect on what’s important rather than what’s urgent.
And simply to rest in the Lord and gaze on His beauty.
Recently, I grabbed my camera and the longest telephoto lens I use for photographing wildlife, and I went on a myPhotoWalk journey to one of my favorite places — The Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park near Phoenix, Arizona. It was one of those days I just needed to focus on the Lord’s beauty in His creation. And I specifically chose moments of quiet and beauty with certain animals in a habitat where I could watch them and also capture images at the perfect time.
I love the words of David in the Psalms where he speaks of the benefit of a touch of quiet in our lives —
What I see in these words is that the calm and quiet in our souls produces contentment. The touch of quiet has drawn us near the heart of God and we rest in Him.
Will you find a touch of quiet today by drawing near to your Lord? Rest in Him and you will experience hope and contentment even in the midst of the most of difficult times.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: A Touch Of Quiet
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: Some moments of peace at the Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park in Litchfield, Arizona, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 04/18/15
- Camera: Nikon D800E, 80-400.0 — FL 400.0 mm, ISO 100, f/5/6, 1/320.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk PhotoShoot at the Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park in Litchfield, Arizona, USA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.