A Woman’s Heart That Dances OLS — Introduction Week
On a myPhotoWalk photo shoot with my camera, I noticed a solitary yellow flower glowing among the dense green foliage of this enormous bush. It was all alone doing its thing. And this particular flower almost seemed to have a winsome smile that beckoned anyone and everyone to notice its beautiful petals. An invitation of sorts. And something I’ve observed as I’ve begun to photograph flowers in earnest is that each one seems to have a unique and interesting design. The lines and curves of the petals give the appearance of rhythm, harmony, and a dance. And of course, these dancing flowers, as I call them, are growing and flourishing where they are planted. That’s a lesson for us.
Dear friend, each of us can experience the beauty and wonder of the dance.
The Lord is asking us a powerful question when He invites us to an intimate relationship with Him.
He entreats you, Will you dance with Me?
He calls you on to the dance floor when He says, “Be still and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).
So, dear friend, will you dance with Him?
Today we begin six weeks of reading together in a Ministry For Women — Google+ Community Online Study of A Woman’s Heart That Dances – Keeping In Step With God’s Design For You. And oh, I am so excited to live in these chapters that will help us all experience a more intimate, vibrant, dynamic life-changing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Dear friend, get ready for a beautiful love story. May we all dance with the Lord and experience the beauty and wonder of an intimate relationship with Christ!
About Our Study
- Each week on Saturday morning, I will simulpost at Cath’s Blog — Quiet Time Ministries and at Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- All Ministry For Women — Google+ Community posts are mirrored on Quiet Time Ministries as — Cath’s Blog — Online Studies
- Each post will include some Sola Scriptura discussion questions related to your reading from the previous week. Read, reflect, and share your thoughts. Please comment!
- Each post will include your next week’s assignment starting Sunday for the following study week.
- For greater depth, please download the A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Study Guide PDF, a key companion resource that includes additional insights, engaging PRAYER™ Quiet Times, and Leader’s Guide Discussion Questions.
- Quiet Time Ministries is pleased to announce the Apple® iBooks Edition release of A Woman’s Heart That Dances: Keeping in Step with God’s Design for You. Catherine Martin choreographs a devotional journey to greater intimacy with God for women who are ready to engage in a moving and powerful dance of relationship and faith. Features include Multi-Touch Design — iBooks App Mac or iBooks App iOS device, eBook Style — full color magazine format, Comprehensive Study Guide — Quiet Times & Discussion Questions, Add Notes & Comments — via Highlight feature, Now you can dance with the Lord everywhere you go, Ideal for individuals and women’s small group studies.
Your assignment this next week is to Chapters 1 and 2 from A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Keeping In Step With God’s Design For You on pp13-40. I will meet you back here with a new post and discussion question on Saturday, July 16, 2016.
As we begin, I invite you to introduce yourself and share what you are looking forward to in this study. You can write your thoughts in the Comments section of this post.
And now, let’s begin the journey of A Woman’s Heart That Dances.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
As we begin our study, share your own thoughts on one or more of these questions. How has the Lord worked in your life in the past year? Share a favorite verse in the Bible that has encouraged you in your walk with the Lord? And finally, why are you looking forward to this study and the opportunity dance with the Lord in your relationship with Him?
- Title: Dancing Flower
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A yellow flower in Palm Desert, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 07/02/16
- Camera: Sony A6000, Zeiss 16-70mm, FL 70mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/200sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photoshoot in Palm Desert, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, OnOne Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.