A Woman’s Heart That Dances OLS — Week Two
The invitation from the Lord is always there for us.
And the momentous day comes when we surrender all and say yes to Him.
Yes Lord, I will dance with You.
It was the best decision I ever made in life to say yes to a relationship with the Lord.
I loved the story of the Samaritan woman in our reading in A Woman’s Heart That Dances this week.
I just keep thinking about how the Lord had to go to her town to find her. And how He reached out to her. And ultimately, she dropped everything and said, “Please, sir,” the woman said, “give me this water! Then I’ll never be thirsty again, and I won’t have to come here to get water” (John 4:15).
Oh yes, she was dancing. And I love the fact that she left her water pot to run to the city to tell everyone about Jesus.
Oh dear friend, may we surrender all, and say yes to Jesus today.
And then, we will dance.
About Our Study
- Each week on Saturday morning, I will simulpost at Cath’s Blog — Quiet Time Ministries and at Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- All Ministry For Women — Google+ Community posts are mirrored on Quiet Time Ministries as — Cath’s Blog — Online Studies
- Each post will include some Sola Scriptura discussion questions related to your reading from the previous week. Read, reflect, and share your thoughts. Please comment!
- Each post will include your next week’s assignment starting Sunday for the following study week.
- For greater depth, please download the A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Study Guide PDF, a key companion resource that includes additional insights, engaging PRAYER™ Quiet Times, and Leader’s Guide Discussion Questions.
- Quiet Time Ministries is pleased to announce the Apple® iBooks Edition release of A Woman’s Heart That Dances: Keeping in Step with God’s Design for You. Catherine Martin choreographs a devotional journey to greater intimacy with God for women who are ready to engage in a moving and powerful dance of relationship and faith. Features include Multi-Touch Design — iBooks App Mac or iBooks App iOS device, eBook Style — full color magazine format, Comprehensive Study Guide — Quiet Times & Discussion Questions, Add Notes & Comments — via Highlight feature, Now you can dance with the Lord everywhere you go, Ideal for individuals and women’s small group studies.
Your assignment this next week is to Chapters 5 and 6 from A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Keeping In Step With God’s Design For You on pp75-108. I think you’ll also enjoy the Optional Online Study Week One – Study Guide: Reflection and Devotion Quiet Times from the downloadable A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Study Guide PDF. I will meet you back here with a new post and discussion question on Saturday, July 30, 2016.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
What was most significant to you in the account of the woman who met Jesus at the well. What has knowing Jesus meant to you? How do you need to say yes to Him today? What was your favorite quote in your reading this week?
- Title: Never Thirsty Again
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A vibrant well-watered rose in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 05/06/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Micro-Nikkor 200mm, FL 200mm, ISO 1600, f/8, 1/2000sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photoshoot in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, OnOne Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.