A Woman’s Heart That Dances OLS — Week Three
There is just something so very beautiful about a rose. It is my favorite flower. And when I married, I chose Old Country Roses by Royal Albert of England as my china pattern, reflecting my love for this delicate flower. I just love this flower.
I believe we are beautiful like this rose, and we grow in beauty as we dance with our Lord, and come to know Him more and more.
Knowing the Lord changes everything for us. He makes us something new and glorious — a magnificent creation.
This week we read about the difference the dance makes in our lives and in the lives of those around us. And we saw the importance of spending quiet time with the Lord every day so that we can grow in our intimate dance with Him.
Paul speaks of our identity in Ephesians 2:10 — “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”
You are a dancer dear friend. As you grow in your relationship with the Lord, may you discover how beautiful you are in Him, just like a delicate, magnificent, glorious rose.
About Our Study
- Each week on Saturday morning, I will simulpost at Cath’s Blog — Quiet Time Ministries and at Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- All Ministry For Women — Google+ Community posts are mirrored on Quiet Time Ministries as — Cath’s Blog — Online Studies
- Each post will include some Sola Scriptura discussion questions related to your reading from the previous week. Read, reflect, and share your thoughts. Please comment!
- Each post will include your next week’s assignment starting Sunday for the following study week.
- For greater depth, please download the A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Study Guide PDF, a key companion resource that includes additional insights, engaging PRAYER™ Quiet Times, and Leader’s Guide Discussion Questions.
- Quiet Time Ministries is pleased to announce the Apple® iBooks Edition release of A Woman’s Heart That Dances: Keeping in Step with God’s Design for You. Catherine Martin choreographs a devotional journey to greater intimacy with God for women who are ready to engage in a moving and powerful dance of relationship and faith. Features include Multi-Touch Design — iBooks App Mac or iBooks App iOS device, eBook Style — full color magazine format, Comprehensive Study Guide — Quiet Times & Discussion Questions, Add Notes & Comments — via Highlight feature, Now you can dance with the Lord everywhere you go, Ideal for individuals and women’s small group studies.
Your assignment this next week is to read Chapters 7 and 8 from A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Keeping In Step With God’s Design For You on pp109-143. I think you’ll also enjoy the Optional Online Study Week One – Study Guide: Embrace and Steps Quiet Times from the downloadable A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Study Guide PDF. I will meet you back here with a new post and discussion question on Saturday, August 6, 2016.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
What does being a dancer mean to you? What was your most significant insight about your identity in Christ? Why is quiet time important for your dance with the Lord? What was your favorite quote this week in your reading?
- Title: God’s Masterpiece
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A beautiful white rose in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 05/06/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Micro-Nikkor 200mm, FL 200mm, ISO 800, f/8, 1/2500sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photoshoot in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, OnOne Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.