The Dance Of A Flower
Have you ever walked through a garden and observed the dance of the flowers?
Oh yes — flowers dance!
Just look at how the folds of the petals move and even reach up to the light of the sun in the wind of a gentle breeze.
I especially love roses because of their unique colors and shapes. And the aroma is all around among the roses. I could sit in a rose garden for days, just watching the dance of the flowers.
The writer of Ecclesiastes tells us that “there is…a time to dance” (Ecclesiastes 3:4 NCV).
Your heart can dance when you lean into the embrace of your Lord and follow His lead on the dance floor of life. David experienced this beautiful heart dance when he said, “You have turned for me my mourning into dancing” (Psalm 30:11).
What will it take to dance? Surrender your heart to God and His ways. Lean in to His love and grace and trust Him to be true to His Word. He will fulfill His promises in His time and in His way.
It does take time to grow a garden of beautiful roses that dance in full bloom. So too, you will grow spiritually in God’s garden of grace, as you dance with the Lord in life.
So, dear friend, take a lesson from the dance of a flower, and lean in to the embrace of your Lord, follow His lead in your life, and dance.
God bless you as you dance with Him.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: The Dance Of A Flower
- Order Custom myPhotoWalk Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: A beautiful rose in a peaceful garden in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 05/06/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Micro-Nikkor 200mm, FL 200mm, ISO 800, f/8, 1/1000sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photo Shoot in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software, OnOne Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.