A Woman’s Heart That Dances OLS — Week Six
Life is filled with many surprises. Some surprises are just wonderful and fill us with great joy.
But the fact is that this life is not all there is, nor is it the best there is.
There is something more.
There is forever with the Lord.
We have been looking at the beauty and wonder of our dance with the Lord in A Woman’s Heart That Dances. The greatest promise of all is that our dance continues on into eternity. We have something to look forward to that no difficulty, no obstacle, no disappointment, and no person in this life can ever take from us.
Heaven is our destination. And we are on a journey to our forever life with the Lord.
Paul tells us that there is one truth that we can hang on to and use to comfort one another — “so we shall always be with the Lord” (2 Thessalonians 4:17).
I am looking forward to heaven. I can’t wait to see the Lord and all my beloveds who are living there now including my mother and father.
So dear friend, as we close out our study in A Woman’s Heart That Dances, I want to encourage us all to lean in to the Lord’s embrace and follow His lead in our dance with Him. He will tell an amazing story on this dance floor of life. And when we step into heaven, we shall see our Eternal Dance Partner face to face. Oh what a smile shall come to our face in that moment as we look into the eyes of our Lord. We will know that it was worth it all. And we will be filled with joy and thankfulness that we danced with Him both now and forever.
So dear friend, keep dancing. And look forward to that day when you see His face. You will know it was worth it all.
About Our Study
- Each week on Saturday morning, I will simulpost at Cath’s Blog — Quiet Time Ministries and at Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- All Ministry For Women — Google+ Community posts are mirrored on Quiet Time Ministries as — Cath’s Blog — Online Studies
- Each post will include some Sola Scriptura discussion questions related to your reading from the previous week. Read, reflect, and share your thoughts. Please comment!
- Each post will include your next week’s assignment starting Sunday for the following study week.
- For greater depth, please download the A Woman’s Heart That Dances — Study Guide PDF, a key companion resource that includes additional insights, engaging PRAYER™ Quiet Times, and Leader’s Guide Discussion Questions.
- Quiet Time Ministries is pleased to announce the Apple® iBooks Edition release of A Woman’s Heart That Dances: Keeping in Step with God’s Design for You. Catherine Martin choreographs a devotional journey to greater intimacy with God for women who are ready to engage in a moving and powerful dance of relationship and faith. Features include Multi-Touch Design — iBooks App Mac or iBooks App iOS device, eBook Style — full color magazine format, Comprehensive Study Guide — Quiet Times & Discussion Questions, Add Notes & Comments — via Highlight feature, Now you can dance with the Lord everywhere you go, Ideal for individuals and women’s small group studies.
I encourage you to review all that you have learned in this study and share it over at Ministry For Women — Google+ Community. I look forward to studying together with you soon. Keep checking back at Ministry For Women to join our next online Bible Study.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
How has the Lord surprised you as you have danced with Him? What does the hope of eternity and dancing with the Lord forever mean to you today? What is the most important truth God taught you in this study?
- Title: The Rose Dressed In White
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A beautiful white rose in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 08/11/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Lensbaby Velvet 56, FL 56mm, ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/1250sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photoshoot in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, Nik Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.