O Christ, He is the fountain, the deep, sweet well of love!
The streams of earth I’ve tasted more deep I’ll drink above:
There to an ocean fullness His mercy doth expand,
And glory, glory dwelleth in Immanuel’s land.
The Bride eyes not her garment, but her dear Bridegroom’s face;
I will not gaze at glory but on my King of grace.
Not at the crown He giveth but on His pierced hand;
The Lamb is all the glory of Immanuel’s land.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: Immanuel’s Land
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A view of Tahquitz Peak from Taquitz Pines Conference Center in Idyllwild, CA, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 11/11/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Nikkor 24-120mm, FL 110mm, ISO 100, f/11, AEB.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photo Shoot in Idyllwild, CA, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, Nik Software, ON1 Software.
- Copyright ©2018 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
Psalm 19:1 NKJV — A Psalm of David — The heavens declare the glory of God.
Copyright © 2018 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.