The Gift Of Christ
When you think about Christmas, what comes to your mind?
I think about wonderful moments with my family, especially as a child. My mother always made the Christmas season special with decorations, gifts, and an amazing turkey dinner on Christmas day. And oh, what gifts! There were so many that we couldn’t wait to get out to the living room early Christmas morning to open them.
But, perhaps, Christmas Eve was the most special time of all. We would all sit together curled up on the couch and read the Christmas Story — the account of the birth of Christ from our family Bible. Mother had always taught us, with her life and with God’s Word, that Christmas is first and foremost about the gift of Christ —
The best gift you can give to God is to believe in Christ. Give yourself to your Lord. He will make His home in your heart. When you receive Christ by grace through faith, you are saved —
So today, if you have never received Christ, you can pray to Him a prayer something like this — Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I ask You to come into my life, forgive my sins, give me eternal life, and make me the person You want me to be. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
The Lord Jesus Christ is the best gift of all. He is everything you need for every circumstance of life. He is altogether lovely and the sweet aroma of His presence is like that of a beautiful rose — it fills every part of your life and touches the lives of everyone around you.
So this Christmas, remember the best gift — the gift of Christ.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: The Gift Of Christ
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A majestic rose in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 12/03/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Lensbaby Velvet 56, FL 56mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/50sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photo Shoot in Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software, ON1 Software.
- Copyright ©2018 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2018 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.