Trusting ~ Names Of God AQTE OLS — Week Eight
Did you know that you have a light to guide you that no one can extinguish?
Yes, it is true.
The Word of God is “a lamp for your feet and a light for your path” (Psalm 119:105).
As you live in God’s Word, the Lord reveals Himself to you and leads and guides you in life. The more you know His names, the more you will trust Him (Psalm 9:10). The more you know His promises, the more you will hope (Romans 15:4). And the more you study God’s Word, the stronger will be your faith (Romans 10:17).
Oh, the Word of God is such a strong beacon of light, like a lighthouse shining on a dark night out on the ocean.
As we close our study of Trusting In The Names Of God – A Quiet Time Experience, in Week Eight we had the opportunity to walk with the disciples on their journey with Jesus. When we look at Jesus, we can know what God is like, for He is Emmanuel, God with us.
The most profound truth this week for me was that to look at Jesus is to behold the glory of God. And now, Jesus resides in us through the power of the Holy Spirit, so the glory we see never fades, but shines on and on. And someday, we shall see His face in all His glory. Hallelujah!
Dear friend, it has been a privilege to study God’s Word together with you.
Let us all take to heart the words at the end of Day 5 in Week Eight —
I remember when the Lord impressed me with the great privilege we have in studying God’s Word and I don’t want to miss one day of living in it that I may know God more intimately and love Him with all my heart.
As always, I want you to know that my prayer and my goal for all of us is found in Psalm 9:10 —
Lord, we pray now that we will know Your names and put our trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
God bless you, dear friend, and may you be always be filled with trust as you continue to discover who God is, what God says, and what God does in His names.
About Our Study
- Each week on Saturday morning, I will simulpost at Cath’s Blog — Quiet Time Ministries and at Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- All Ministry For Women — Google+ Community posts are mirrored on Quiet Time Ministries as — Cath’s Blog — Online Studies
- Each post will include some Sola Scriptura discussion questions related to your reading from the previous week. Read, reflect, and share your thoughts. Please comment!
- Each post will include your next week’s assignment starting Sunday for the following study week.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to watch and listen to the Trusting In The Names Of God — Digital M4V Video Messages or the Trusting In The Names Of God — Digital MP3 Messages. The Introduction Week Digital M4V Video and Digital MP3 Audio Messages for all study series are always free as digital downloads!
- Leaders, make the most of your small group experience with a Trusting In The Names Of God — DVD Leaders Kit. Leaders Kits include the Trusting In The Names Of God — A Quiet Time Experience Book, Trusting In The Names Of God DVD With 9 Messages by Catherine Martin, The Quiet Time Journal, and a Quiet Time Ministries Signature Tote.
Although we have finished this study, you might want to take this week to review all you have learned in Trusting In The Names Of God. I look forward to our next Ministry For Women — Google+ Community online Bible study together in October, 2017, after my Fall 2017 A Quiet Time Experience release of One Holy Passion — A Sacred Journey In Exodus To God’s Amazing Love.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
As you studied God’s word in Week 8, what impressed you about the disciples and all they learned from following Jesus? What was significant to you about the glory of the Lord? What did you learn that is helping you to trust God more? What was the most important truth you learned in Trusting In The Names of God — A Quiet Time Experience? Finally, what was your favorite verse, insight, photograph, or quote?
- Title: His Light For Your Path
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: A glorious sunset view at Many Glacier in Glacier National Park, Montana, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 09/15/13
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 12-24mm, FL 12mm, ISO 100, f/11, AEB.
- Photoshoot: Bill Fortney’s His Light Workshops Photo Shoot at Glacier National Park, Montana, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, Nik Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.