Finding The Right Path
What is the best thing you can do when you don’t know what way to go in life?
Draw near to God and spend time with Him so that you can know Him better.
In His time, at the right time, He will show you which way to go. He promises.
There is one promise you can always count on —
Another translation says it this way: “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
The secret is knowing God. The more you know Him, the more you experience His ways.
I love these words by Matthew Henry about God’s guidance —
So today, dear friend, as you seek the right paths in life, get to know your God. Open His Word. Talk with Him. And get ready for the great adventure of knowing God as He leads you in all His ways.
Dear Lord, we draw near to You today and ask you to guide us on the right paths. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: The Path Of The Lord
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A path leading to Courthouse Butte in Sedona, Arizona, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 05/10/15
- Camera: Nikon D800E, Nikkor 24-120mm, FL 24mm, ISO 100, f/16, 1/30sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photo Shoot in Sedona, Arizona, USA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software, Nik Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.