The Lord’s Amazing Love
What an incredible discovery to realize that God loves us.
This is something about God that we know, but the truth of it is still surprising and overwhelming.
Not only does God love us, but the nature of His love is astounding.
His love, according to Jeremiah 31:3, is “an everlasting love.”
This means His love never stops. It never ends. It’s always active on your behalf. He is filled with compassion and mercy for you. No matter what you have done, God’s love is right there for you. It’s unconditional, immeasurable, and incomprehensible.
We see the demonstration of God’s love in John 3:16-17 —
There are many things that happen in life that can make you doubt God’s love. But there is one thing that has happened that proves God’s love and that is Jesus’ death on the cross for you.
Paul points this truth out in Romans 5:6-8 —
God’s love for you expressed so profoundly and completely when you were helpless is life-changing and powerful. I would venture to say in light of how challenging life can be at different seasons that you could use the encouragement of God’s love even now.
So dear friend, turn your thoughts to this truth today — God loves you. And His love is amazing.
God bless you, dear friend, and swim in the ocean of God’s amazing love.
Dear Lord, thank You for Your amazing love. Help me realize it more and more in my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: Love For The Helpless
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: A macro view of the feathery part of a desert plant in Sedona, Arizona, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 07/28/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Lensbaby Velvet 56, FL 56mm, ISO 64, f/2.8, 1/320sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photo Shoot in Sedona, Arizona, USA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software.
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.