He’s Got You Covered
Have you learned that you don’t really need to worry?
You can leave panic and anxiety outside the door and instead let peace and joy into your house.
Because God has got you covered. He knows the whole situation and He has a plan. He also has a purpose for your life.
Now if I could just live in light of this truth every moment of my life.
Jesus talked about this when He gave His Sermon on the Mount. He said —
I especially love how Jesus points to the birds and how the Lord feeds them. They don’t need to sow or reap or gather and save food. And still they have more than enough to eat from the Lord.
Charles Haddon Spurgeon speaks of this of trust —
I think we all need to be God’s singing birds seemingly without a care in the world. Why? Because God has us covered. He is going to provide for us. He promises. And our state of dependence on God should never distress us. No, instead we sing knowing we belong to the Lord and we are His. He will take care of us.
So, dear friend, leave worry at the door. Let peace and joy come in.
Dear Lord, thank You that You know our needs today and still You say to us that we don’t need to be worried about our life. We take You at Your word. Thank you dear Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: When Clouds Hang Low
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: A low cloud cover at sunrise in Palm Desert, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 9/27/16
- Camera: Nikon D810, Nikkor 24-120mm, FL 27mm, ISO 100, f/11, 1/4sec.
- Photoshoot: myPhotoWalk Photo Shoot in Palm Desert, California, USA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Software.
- Copyright ©2018 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk™ — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2018 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.