Stillness. It’s something I am learning again and again in the hurry of life.
This has become one of my favorite verses over the last thirty years. I return to it, especially when I am overwhelmed difficulties and challenges. I hear God whispering it to me, encouraging me to stop everything and run to Him to gaze on His ways and character. When I am still, and I focus on the Lord, I discover His greatness, and my troubles seem to shrink in comparison.
Sometimes you just need to look away from it all and fix your gaze on God and God alone. I caught this bird at Crystal Cove in Newport Beach looking off into the distance of the ocean, the waves, and horizon. What a lesson from God’s creation to be still and know that He is God. The fact that God IS and that He loves us and that He helps us, answers our prayers, and is the God of deliverances answers so many seemingly impossible situations. Take courage and find hope in God today dear friend. He is with you and loves you.
So be encouraged with the majesty, glory, greatness, and power of God. He really is more than enough for everything you will experience in life. Be still and know that He is God.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: By Faith
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: Sea bird viewing the waves at Crystal Cove State Park, Newport Beach, California, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 01/12/14
- Camera: Nikon D7000, ISO 250 f11.0 1/320.
- Photoshoot: Misty overcast morning PhotoShoot at Crystal Cove State Park, Newport Beach, CA.
- Post-Processing: Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.