Path Of Life
I walked through the forest following the path leading to a beautiful waterfall. Those who had gone before me were almost there. But I stopped. The beauty around me was overwhelming. I had to linger, drinking in every branch on the trees, the moss on the ground, and the solitude of the moment. Those who continued on may have missed this path among the trees. It wasn’t the main path, but another, hidden in the forest there at Avalanche Lake Trail in Glacier National Park.
This reminds me of the path the Lord leads each of us on as we follow Him.
David writes of this path:
The Lord is the One who makes the path of life known to us. Experiencing the Lord – His joy and magnificent pleasures from His Presence – these are the hallmarks of the path of life He leads us on. Don’t be afraid to follow the Lord wherever He leads. He is trustworthy, faithful, and compassionate. He promises to provide everything we need for every circumstance of life
So continue on the path of life, following Jesus, and enjoying His presence. And remember, “times of refreshing come from the presence of the Lord” (Acts 3:19).
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: A Quiet Place
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: Forest path on Avalanche Lake Trail, Glacier National Park, Montana, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 09/18/13
- Camera: Nikon D7000, ISO 100, f22.0 3 Bracketed EXP.
- Photoshoot: Bill Fortney’s His Light Workshops Photoshoot at Glacier National Park, Montana.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.