God can be trusted. And we know from many different verses throughout Scripture how much God desires for us to trust Him with all our hearts even when we don’t understand (Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 9:10). And yet, sometimes we struggle with trusting in God. Somehow we think if we fret and worry, we are somehow in control. We even have the idea that maybe our worry actually accomplishes something. It is a red letter day when we actually answer the invitation of 1 Peter 5:7 and cast all our anxiety on our Lord, for He cares for us.
That is a big trust. When everything is rolled over onto God, the One who has a plan and is at work in our lives, then we experience peace, the amazing peace that surpasses all comprehension (Philippians 4:6-7). And then we have given over the control to the One who has the answers, the plan, the provision, and the power to do for us what we can never do for ourselves.
So today, as you look at how God has painted the sky with such magnificent color here just after sunset in Lake Havasu, Arizona, maybe you will find a new courage and strength to take all those things that are out of your control and give them to the Lord, asking Him to work out something that only His power and wisdom can accomplish.
Always remember that TRUST is total reliance under stress and trial. Cast yourself today on the God who can be trusted with all of you and every circumstance in your life. May you experience a fresh touch of His love today.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: Chariot In The Clouds
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: Fiery clouds filling the sky at Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 06/24/13
- Camera: Nikon D7000, ISO 100 F11.0 3 Bracketed EXP.
- Photoshoot: Capturing the glow at sunset in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.