A rock is a solid foundation. It’s what we want to stand on when we are in a strong wind or a fierce storm. Even when the earth is shaking, if we are on a rock we can hang on. The Lord is our rock, our fortress, and our deliverer, according to David, the man after God’s own heart (Psalm 18:2). He is our strength. And when we find ourselves in the deepest pit and caught in miry clay, we can cry out to the Lord.
There is no difficulty so great that God is not greater – He is more than enough for whatever comes our way.
Today, call out to the Lord for whatever you need, and wait for Him to give you strength and set your feet upon the rock.
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
- Title: Solid Foundation
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: Majestic rock formations after sunrise in Monument Valley, UT
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 04/21/13
- Camera: Nikon D7000, 50mm lens, 3 bracketed exposures.
- Photoshoot: Bill Fortney’s Photoshoot in Monument Valley, UT
- Post-Processing: Photomatix, Adobe Photoshop, Topaz Adjust, Viveza, Perfect Effects, and Imageonic Noiseware
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
2 Peter 3:18 — Beholding His Beauty — Experiencing His Blessings — Living In His Word
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.