Pilgrimage OLS — Week One #1
Where do you live your life?
That’s the question we need to think about as we begin this adventure with the Lord in Pilgrimage of the Heart. In Week 1, Days 1-3 we have looked at what it means to be on the pilgrimage of the heart. We have read the wonderful promise of Psalm 84:5 —
Being on pilgrimage means that we find our home in God and live life here as one who journeys in a foreign land until we reach our grand destination: heaven. So here’s the question – do you live your life in the Lord or in the world?
My favorite verses this week were found in Deuteronomy 30:1-3, 9-10, 15-20. “See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. I loved especially Deuteronomy 30:19-20 “Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life…” Oh dear friends, there it is – the LORD is your life! This week remember those words as you think about your pilgrimage of the heart. The LORD is your life – not possessions, power, or any other thing. The LORD is your life. Think this week about how that changes how you think and live.
Your assignment for this coming week is to continue on in Pilgrimage of the Heart Week 1, Days 4-7.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
What is God teaching you? What does it mean to you that the LORD is your life?
- Title: Lifting Up My Eyes
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: Logan Pass, Glacier National Park, Montana, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 09/18/13
- Camera: Nikon D7000, ISO 100 f11.0 1/40.
- Photoshoot: Bill Fortney’s His Light Workshops Photoshoot at Glacier National Park, Montana.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.