Pilgrimage OLS — Week Four #2
You have a refuge in times when you think you just cannot make it. And your refuge is so great you will make it through whatever you are facing today. That is the good new discovered throughout the Bible about your God, who IS your refuge. He is your strength, a very present help, the Lord of hosts who delivers you, and the God of Jacob who can always be trusted. Therefore, one of the greatest spiritual lessons you can ever learn is that when you are need, run to your refuge.
Psalm 46 encourages you with these promises:
Always remember dear friend, that God will help you, though you may not see or understand how or what He could possibly do. God has plans that have most likely not yet entered your mind. God is omnipotent, incomprehensible, all-powerful and all-sufficient. Oh what an amazing God we have. May we all heed His strong encouragement to us: Be still and know that I am God (Psalm 46:10).
Your assignment this next week is to continue on in Pilgrimage of the Heart Week 5, Days 1-7, The Devotion of the Pilgrim.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
What is God teaching you as you have lived in Psalm 46 over the last week?
- Title: Lifting Up My Eyes
- Order Custom Prints @ myPhotoWalk — SmugMug.com
- Description: Logan Pass, Glacier National Park, Montana, USA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 09/18/13
- Camera: Nikon D7000, ISO 100 f11.0 1/40.
- Photoshoot: Bill Fortney’s His Light Workshops Photoshoot at Glacier National Park, Montana.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Nik Software
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.