A Heart On Fire OLS — Week Four #2
Have you ever felt as though you were all alone in the world?
Even in a crowd, maybe you’ve had the sense that no one is with you in understanding you and your current challenges in life. I have good news for you. The Lord is here. You can draw near to Him even now. In fact, He actually invites you to come into His rest and experience His gentle and humble heart.
In Week 4 of A Heart On Fire we have studied the fact that Jesus is Immanuel — God with us. We looked at the deity of Christ and the fact that “the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth” (John 1:14).
I loved the quote by A.W. Tozer because in his words we catch a glimpse of Jesus, the One who is here and the One who is with us even now:
Oh I love thinking about the fact that Jesus is here and that He is with me. I have had an incredible sense of His presence these days and oh, what a comfort He is to me.
Your assignment this week is the Week 5, Days 1-7, in A Heart On Fire.
♥ God bless you as you continue this great adventure of knowing Him!
In our discussion, I would love for all of us to share the answers to these questions: How did your study of Jesus this week impact your relationship with Him? What was your favorite part of your study this week?
- Title: Sky On Fire
- Request This Image > SmugMug Image Request
- Description: Sunset thunderclouds backlit by God in Palm Desert, CA.
- Creator: Catherine Martin
- Date Created: 04/13/12
- Camera: Nikon D7000, 12-24mm lens
- Photoshoot: After work sunset PhotoShoot toward hidden Mount San Jacinto in Palm Desert, CA.
- Post-Processing: Photomatix Pro, Photoshop, Topaz Adjust, Nik Vivesa, Imageonics Noiseware
- Copyright ©2017 Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Request this post’s image to be made available in Catherine’s SmugMug Portfolio!
Submit Once – Check Your Email.
myPhotoWalk.com — Devotional Photography
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.