A Basket Full Of Ideas
Shake up your quiet time with this basket full of ideas!
- Organize all your quiet time materials in a basket. Be intentional — plan ahead for great quiet times.
- Expand your horizons with Zodhiates’ Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible and look up all the words in a favorite verse.
- Plan a Breakfast With The Lord at your favorite coffee shop with your Bible, some favorite devotional reading, and The Quiet Time Notebook.
- Get together with some friends and share what God is teaching each of you in your quiet times. Share favorite quotes and verses. A Woman’s Heart That Dances and A Woman’s Walk In Grace are great ice breakers for sharing with others.
- Go to the Christian bookstore and find a new devotional by some good authors such as Andrew Murray, A.W. Tozer, Amy Carmichael, J.I. Packer, Spurgeon, G.Campbell Morgan, Alan Redpath, and Oswald Chambers.
- Plan a personal Quiet Time Retreat with your Bible, your mobile device or tablet, and downloadable multimedia resources available from The Quiet Time Ministries Online Store — Digital M4V Video or Digital MP3 Audio.
- Be a leader! Plan a quiet time study with your breakfast club, lunch associates, shopping friends, golf foursome, movie buddies, or regular dinner companions using Quiet Time Ministries DVD Leader Kits.
♥ God bless you in the great adventure of knowing Him!
Psalm 16:1 — About Life — About The Lord — And Just About Everything Else
Copyright © 2017 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.