Recharge Your Quiet Time
How can I recharge my quiet time?
Everyone of us has times in our lives when enthusiasm for studying the Word of God seems to have waned. Your quiet time seems stale, lifeless. You switch from study to study, but none seem to have an impact on your life. Catherine has found that these times respond well to a dramatic shake up of your routine.
- Find a new devotional book.
- Change your Bible reading plan.
- Join a new Bible study group.
- Write out Scripture.
- Memorize Scripture.
- Be extravagant with God’s Word. Get a new Bible study tool, a new concordance, or a new commentary.
- Dedicate daily journal and prayer pages.
- Sing in your quiet time.
- Embrace intentional devotion by faith.
- Pray about your quiet time.
For more information about shaking up your quiet time, please see Day Twenty-Seven – Shake Up Your Quiet Time, from Six Secrets To A Powerful Quiet Time — A 30-Day Journey.
♥ God bless you in the great adventure of knowing Him!
Psalm 16:1 — About Life — About The Lord — And Just About Everything Else
Copyright © 2018 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.