About — Catherine Martin
How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard?
And how will they hear without a preacher?
The desire of my heart is to challenge others to engage in the hands-on pursuit of knowing God.
Catherine Martin BIO
Call our Quiet Time Ministries office at 800.925.6458 or 760.772.2357, and we’ll send you a free, all digital Catherine Martin Press Media Kit.
- Former staff member with Campus Crusade for Christ and the Josh McDowell Ministry.
- Summa cum laude, Faculty Award graduate of Bethel Theological Seminary, Master of Arts in Theological Studies.
- Founder and President of Quiet Time Ministries.
- Director Emeritus of Women’s Ministries at Southwest Community Church, Indian Wells, California.
- Adjunct Faculty of Biola University: Worldview, Theology and Christian Life.
- Author of Pilgrimage of the Heart, Revive My Heart, A Heart that Dances, A Heart on Fire, A Heart to See Forever, Six Secrets to a Powerful Quiet Time, Knowing and Loving the Bible, Walking with the God Who Cares, Set my Heart on Fire, Trusting in the Names of God – A 30-Day Journey, Passionate Prayer – A 30-Day Journey, A Heart that Hopes in God – A Quiet Time Experience, Run Before the Wind – A Quiet Time Experience, One Holy Passion – A Quiet Time Experience, Trusting in the Names of God – A Quiet Time Experience, Passionate Prayer – A Quiet Time Experience, Walk On Water Faith – A Quiet Time Experience, A Woman’s Heart that Dances, A Woman’s Walk in Grace, Quiet Time Moments for Women, myPhotoWalk–Quiet Time Moments, myPhotoWalk–Savoring God’s Promises Of Hope, Drawing Strength from the Names of God, and The Quiet Time Notebooks.
- Keynote Speaker at churches, interdenominational retreats and conferences, and secular organizations. Past engagements have included Mariner’s Church Women’s Retreat – Irvine, CA; Harvest Christian Fellowship – Riverside, CA; LPGA Easter Sunrise Service, Nabisco Dinah Shore LPGA Tournament – Rancho Mirage, CA; Scottsdale Bible Church Women With Vision – Scottsdale, AZ; Hume Lake Women’s Spring Retreat – Hume Lake, CA; Cedar Grove Baptist Church Women’s Retreat – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada; Precept Conference – Pine Valley, CA; Baptist General Conference Women’s Retreat – Forest Home, CA; Catalina Foothills Church – Tucson, AZ; Coppell Bible Fellowship Retreat – Dallas, TX; Fellowship Bible Church Retreat – Tulsa, OK; Crossroads Bible Church Retreat – Bellevue, WA; Westwood Community Church Retreat – Minneapolis, MN; College Avenue Baptist Church Coffee Break – San Diego, CA; Cannon Beach Christian Conference Center – Cannon Beach, OR.
- Catherine and her husband, David, are avid golfers, enjoy nature photography, and live in the scenic Coachella Valley of California near the resort city of Palm Springs.
For custom devotional photography prints by Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk.com →
Quiet Time Ministries
Quiet Time Ministries is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit interdenominational ministry. We count on donors like you, partners with Quiet Time Ministries, pursuing our goals of the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching devotion to God and His Word.
P.O. Box 14007
Palm Desert, CA 92255