About — Quiet Time Ministries
“O Taste and see that the Lord is good” Psalm 34:8 NASB
Teaching Devotion To God And His Word
Learn more … About Catherine Martin
A Personal Note From Catherine
How does a ministry like Quiet Time Ministries begin?
In 1994, I was preparing for my last year at Bethel Theological Seminary in San Diego, California. Soon I would have my Master of Arts in Theological Studies. One morning, as I sat in my family room spending time with the Lord, I began thinking of the frustration many friends had shared with me about their own quiet times. How to organize it? What books and resources to use? How to keep quiet time consistent, vibrant, and alive?
I prayed about the best way to teach and encourage others about quiet time with the Lord.
And then, I thought about The Quiet Time Notebook, a study resource I had been developing for many years for my own quiet time. How to reach others with this resource?
As I prayed, the Lord gave me the idea for a new ministry, one that would focus on the area of quiet time — teaching devotion to God and His Word. I decided to dedicate this new ministry to Jesus’ entreaty to quiet time in Mark 6:31 NASB, “Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest a while.”
I was so excited, I called my husband and presented the vision to him. Well, we named the ministry on the spot, and Quiet Time Ministries was born. That, of course, was only the beginning. And then, I think of my good friend, Shirley Peters, praying for this new ministry at the very earliest stages. Even when Quiet Time Ministries was still a fledgling idea, she steadfastly prayed for its worldwide impact on the devotional lives of men and women. Little did I know how God would expand the scope and sphere of this ministry over the years.
Thank you for praying for Quiet Time Ministries!
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
Quiet Time Ministries
Quiet Time Ministries is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit interdenominational ministry. We count on donors like you, partners with Quiet Time Ministries, pursuing our goals of the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching devotion to God and His Word.
P.O. Box 14007
Palm Desert, CA 92255
Quiet Time Ministries Outreach
The Quiet Time Ministries eternal tree logo alludes to the His promise portion of our Mission Statement — our commitment to teaching devotion to God and His Word.
Statement of Faith | Mission Statement
The Statement of Faith is derived from a Statement of Faith Integrating Motif and Outline — Copyright © 1993 – 2018 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries, All Rights Reserved, written by Catherine Martin while obtaining her Master of Arts in Theological Studies at Bethel Theological Seminary. Quiet Time Ministries begins its Mission Statement with the words “furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed in The Holy Bible,” the heartfelt goal for all Quiet Time Ministries Resources.
Internet Website | Social Network
Quiet Time Ministries pursues a comprehensive state-of-the-art internet ministry in keeping with the goal of reaching as many people as possible with the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Social networking is a key component of the print, audio, video, and other multimedia presentations. Our goal is to see revival in churches all across America and throughout the world.
- Quiettime.org — Inspirational and instructional blog articles on quiet time, print and multimedia devotional resources, speaking outreach, Bible study and journaling, and electronic publications. What Is A Quiet Time? is a clear presentation on the biblical basis for quiet time. What’s It All About? is Catherine Martin’s personal testimony as an audio presentation. Cath’s Blogs are about life, about the Lord, and just about everything else. A Walk In Grace — Devotional Photography Blog is a dedicated photo journal where you can grow deep in the garden of His grace. Special online quiet time studies are seasonal with Catherine Martin at Cath’s Blog and Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- Twitter — Twitter – Catherine Martin.
- Facebook — Facebook – Catherine Martin, Facebook – Quiet Time Ministries, Facebook – Ministry For Women.
- Google+ — Catherine Martin — Google+, Catherine Martin — myQuietTime — Google+ Community, and Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries — Google+ Community, including development and production of Google+ Hangouts On Air video.
- Ministry For Women — Quiet Time Ministries proudly sponsors – Ministry For Women — Google+ Community – a social network community for women worldwide to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The Quiet Time Live Channel — Quiet Time Ministries proudly sponsors — The Quiet Time Live Channel – YouTube, expanding its online outreach with a dedicated YouTube Channel featuring multiple playlists of videos about all things quiet time and featuring Catherine’s exclusive weekly myQuietTime™ subscription video, mirrored on the Quiet Time Ministries website — myQuietTime Video Posts.
- myPhotoWalk.com — Quiet Time Ministries proudly sponsors — myPhotoWalk.com an integral website dedicated to the art of Devotional Photography — the photography of God’s great creation as a devotional and evangelical vehicle. Devotional Photography Trade Books and eBooks. Custom Devotional Photography Prints. Commercial Image Licensing. All devotions and photography by Catherine Martin. Quiet Time Ministries also proudly sponsors myPhotoWalk — Google+ Community.
- Catherine Martin.SmugMug.com — Quiet Time Ministries proudly sponsors — CatherineMartin.SmugMug.com, a photography portfolio commerce website. Order custom prints – spectacular photo finishes and Giclée canvas featured on myPhotoWalk.com.
Quiet Time Ministries | Publications | Resources
Quiet Time Ministries Press is the agent for all consumer publications and resources direct to market from Catherine Martin and Quiet Time Ministries. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization, Quiet Time Ministries sets out its Mission Statement with the words “furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed in The Holy Bible …” This is the heartfelt goal of Quiet Time Ministries. From each and every resource – books, journals, electronic publications, The Quiet Time Notebooks, audio & video multimedia, and all website outreach – to every spoken and written word, our very purpose is teaching devotion to God and His Word.
- Catherine Martin is dedicated to Women’s Ministry and Women’s Ministry Leaders! From DVD Leaders Kits to Quiet Time Live one day conferences, Quiet Time Ministries is devoted to putting all the fun back into being a leader of women! Leaders Resources are available at DVD Video and DVD Leaders Kits, Speaking Ministry, Quiet Time Notebooks, myPhotoWalk Publications, and The Quiet Time Ministries Online Store.
- Books include the A 30-Day Journey Series, A Devotional Journey Series, A Quiet Time Experience Series, and Quiet Times For The Heart Series. Drawing Strength From The Names Of God is a singular gift book publication published by Harvest House Publishers.
- Downloadable digital media are available at Digital M4V Video and Digital MP3 Audio as companion resources for all Catherine’s study series books.
- The Quiet Time Notebooks — A signature publication by Catherine Martin, The Quiet Time Notebook incorporates The PRAYER Quiet Time Plan into a comprehensive Bible study resource. The series is expanded with The Devotional Bible Study Notebook, The Passionate Prayer Notebook, and The Quiet Time Journal, placing the world of quiet time at your fingertips.
- Devotional photography myPhotoWalk Publications and Custom Devotional Photography Prints are available at Quiet Time Ministries myPhotoWalk.com. Commercial Image Licensing is also available! Catherine Martin’s devotional photography is featured by myPhotoWalk.com with Custom Devotional Photography Prints in spectacular photo finishes and Giclée canvas available at CatherineMartin.SmugMug.com. myPhotoWalk – Quiet Time Moments is a revolution in devotional design with full color devotional photography in every daily devotion and available in multiple formats.
- QTM Snapshots — From My Heart — a monthly insider newsletter published solely by Quiet Time Ministries includes the A Quiet Time Moment With Catherine devotional, information about upcoming speaking engagements, speaking trip wrapups, resource releases, current project updates, and more.
- QTM eNews, the Quiet Time Ministries eNewsletter, is an email broadcast to subscribers with distribution of Cath’s personal Snapshots current projects update, resource announcements, and the latest blog posts.
The Speaking Ministry | Events | Quiet Time Live
Catherine Martin’s speaking schedule includes churches, interdenominational retreats and conferences, and secular organizations. As Catherine says, “There is nothing as exciting as being involved with the Lord seeing Him change lives.” Quiet Time Ministries publishes a complete Catherine Martin — Press Media Kit including bio, photos, event themes and messages, and the high definition promotional video, Speaking Quiet Time. Quiet Time Ministries also publishes a complete Quiet Time Live Kit including a comprehensive Enriching Your Quiet Time Participant Guide, the high definition Quiet Time Live promotional video, and customized promotional event resources. Our goal is to see revival in churches all across America and throughout the world by teaching devotion to God and His Word through Quiet Time Live teaching and training conferences, one inspirational day you will treasure for a lifetime.
Search our Current Ministry Projects for Funding Opportunities!
Church & Women’s Ministries Outreach Project — $48,000 annual | $4,000 monthly
Our goal is to see revival in churches all across America and throughout the world by teaching devotion to God and His Word through Quiet Time Live teaching and training conferences, the Speaking Ministry at retreats and conferences, Ministry For Women — Google+ Community and other internet social networking solutions, and the sale and distribution of quiet time Resources.
- Full Time Church & Women’s Ministry Representative
- Regional, state, and area training with QTM representatives
- Graphic design and production of promotional materials for leaders and representatives.
- Special Online quiet time studies with Catherine Martin at Cath’s Blog and Ministry For Women — Google+ Community.
- Online Leaders Resources at DVD Leaders Kits.
- Online Quiet Time Resources at Speaking Ministry, Quiet Time Notebooks, myPhotoWalk, and The Quiet Time Ministries Online Store.
- Quiet Time Live teaching and training conferences — Quiet Time Live Planning Kit and Promotional Resources, scheduling coordination, resources advance shipping, and travel expenses.
- Speaking Ministry — Catherine Martin Press Media Kit, scheduling coordination, resources advance shipping, and travel expenses.
- Development and marketing of Facebook online presence: Facebook – Catherine Martin, Facebook – Quiet Time Ministries, Facebook – Ministry For Women.
- Development and marketing of Google+ online presence: Catherine Martin — Google+, Catherine Martin — myQuietTime — Google+ Community, Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries — Google+ Community, and myPhotoWalk — Google+ Community.
- Free quiet time resources complementary to church and women’s ministry leaders.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — Ministry For Women — Google+ Community — Ongoing expenses for monthly development and maintenance of Ministry For Women — Google+ Community website as well as development and production of media for Google+ Hangouts On Air, online book tours, interviews, retreats, and conferences. Future part time online website administer/monitor — $3600 annual | $300 monthly.
Quiet Time Ministries Press — Publishing Project — $24,000 annual | $2,000 monthly
Quiet Time Ministries Press is the agent for all consumer publications direct to market from Catherine Martin and Quiet Time Ministries.
Print On Demand Publishing — Amazon Advantage, CreateSpace, and Author Central, Lightning Source Ingram Content Group, and Apple iBooks Author iTunes Connect. Book Publishing Contracts — Harvest House Publishers and NavPress. ISBN Registrations — Bowker Identifier Services.
- Development and marketing of Amazon.com and Apple.com publishers accounts: Quiet Time Ministries Press presence at Amazon.com, the world’s largest book retailer, is essential for online marketing of quiet time resources worldwide. Quiet Time Ministries Press publishers presence at Apple.com iBooks, producer of the revolutionary iPad® device, is essential for online marketing of quiet time resources worldwide.
- Amazon.com and Apple.com product coordination including ePublications for all Catherine’s books.
- Development of New Book Projects & quiet time resources specifically designed for direct marketing through Amazon.com and Apple.com iBooks
- Graphic design, editing, typesetting, copyright assignment and recordations, and printing.
- Travel expenses for writing retreats.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — ePublications Project — $14,000 annual | $3,500 per book: Creation and marketing of eBooks format for all Catherine’s current tradebooks and books of quiet times for use on an expanding mobile device and tablet market including iPad, Kindle, and others.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — eBooks Project — $14,000 annual | $3,500 per book: Devotional Photography eBooks for iPad via iTunes Connect iBookstore, Amazon Kindle, and other tablets. All photography by Catherine Martin myPhotoWalk.com Devotional Photography.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — New Editions Project — $14,000 annual | $3,500 per book: As First Edition books reach maturity and are remaindered by the legacy first edition publisher, Quiet Time Ministries assumes all publication rights and purchases application files with a view to publishing New Editions for multiple distribution channels. Graphic design, editing, typesetting, and printing. Professional publication of Study Guide companions for A Woman’s Heart that Dances and A Woman’s Walk in Grace.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — New Books Project — $14,000 annual | $3,500 per book: Writing of new A Quiet Time Experience companion studies for Six Secrets To A Powerful Quiet Time and Knowing & LOVING The Bible. Writing of new content A Devotional Journey tradebooks and A Quiet Time Experience companion books of quiet times on a yearly publication schedule. Travel expenses for writing retreats.
Quiet Time Ministries Press — Online Outreach Project — $66,000 annual | $5,500 monthly
Quiet Time Ministries outreach extends worldwide on the internet through website development and social networking solutions.
- Full Time Web Designer & Creative Director
- Development and maintenance of blog centric Content Management System website with social networking options (e.g. Cath On The Path Blog, A Walk In Grace Photo Journal, myQuietTime Video), inclusive of domain registration, web hosting, shopping cart, payment gateway, dynamic digital product delivery, email marketing solutions, multimedia content delivery, creative business subscriptions, computer software updates, and computer hardware maintenance.
- Email broadcast of QTM eNews, the Quiet Time Ministries eNewsletter, with distribution of Cath’s personal QTM Snapshots — From My Heart, a monthly insider current projects update.
- Development and marketing of online presence: Facebook – Catherine Martin, Facebook – Quiet Time Ministries, Facebook – Ministry For Women, Twitter – Catherine Martin, The Quiet Time Live Channel – YouTube featuring Catherine’s exclusive weekly myQuietTime™ subscription video, Catherine Martin — Google+, Catherine Martin — myQuietTime — Google+ Community, Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries — Google+ Community, and myPhotoWalk — Google+ Community.
- Development and coordination of Quiet Time Ministries exempt organization status within the Google For Nonprofits program inclusive of YouTube For Nonprofits with Call To Action Video Overlays, Donation Features, Google Grants AdWords, and The Quiet Time Live Channel – YouTube.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — Quiet Time Native Database Web Application — Development and marketing of a Quiet Time Ministries Quiet Time Native Database App with downloadable media, web services, and share capabilities for mobile devices such as Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iTunes — $12,000 development | $3000 per year.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — myPhotoWalk.com — Development and marketing of myPhotoWalk.com — a website dedicated to the art of Devotional Photography — the photography of God’s great creation as a devotional and evangelical vehicle. Devotional Photography eBooks. Commercial Image Licensing. Custom Devotional Photography Prints are available via CatherineMartin.SmugMug.com. All devotions and photography by Catherine Martin. Photo Shoot equipment, travel expenses, and production — $12,000 annual | $3000 per project.
Quiet Time Ministries — Film Project — $27,500 annual | $2,500 per series
High definition filming provides state-of-the-art DVD/Video multimedia for the Church & Women’s Ministries Outreach Project and the Quiet Time Ministries Online Store, as well as for informational, promotional, and instructional videos broadcast on the ministry and affiliate websites.
- Full Time Creative Director for Video Production and Development
- Complete filming of current book multimedia series in High Definition Video: A Woman’s Heart That Dances ~ 12 messages and A Walk In Grace ~ 14 messages — film production pending.
- Create, update, and maintain new multimedia duplication sets for new book publications: Book Trailers, Series Previews, DVD, Free Introduction Message Online M4V, & ancillary online M4V Video & MP3 Audio for download, viewing, and listening — 16 multimedia series (~120 messages) and counting …
- Location research, travel expenses for location filming of live and background footage
- Purchase of thematic HD footage and music for series video intros
- Purchase of ancillary product rights for book covers and illustrations
- Computer software and hardware maintenance and upgrades
- Camera, lighting, and filming equipment maintenance and upgrades
- Computer hard drive storage solutions for video production and backup
- Development and production of Google+ Hangouts On Air video — Catherine Martin’s exclusive video about her devotional photography broadcast on Catherine Martin — myPhotoWalk — Google+ Community and posted to the Quiet Time Ministries sponsored myPhotowalk — Catherine Martin website at myPhotoWalk.com Google+ Hangouts On Air.
- Development and production of myQuietTime — Catherine Martin’s exclusive weekly subscription video about her quiet time broadcast on The Quiet Time Live Channel – YouTube and posted to Quiet Time Ministries website at Cath’s Blog.
- Informational and Promotional Video Production for websites
- SPECIAL FUNDING — Sony Professional HD XDCAM Camcorder — Purchase and maintenance of a new Digital CCD – Full HD SONY PROFESSIONAL HD XDCAM EX CAMCORDER with digital data transfer, providing the opportunity for nearly unlimited virtual locations using Full HD 1080p digital background footage and green screen talent overlays for all educational message series and ministry production videos — $12,000 and up.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — HD 1080p Leaders Kits — Development and production of HD 1080p Leaders Kits for all quiet time book series with downloadable M4V video (replacing standard definition DVD) for individuals, churches, and organizations using large screen projection — $6,000 annual | $1,200 per series.
- SPECIAL FUNDING — Streaming Video Content Delivery Network — Development and production of an On Demand Video Content Delivery Network through Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service and Amazon CloudFront CDN for Leasing of HD 1080p Educational Video produced by Quiet Time Ministries — $5,000 development | $6,000 annual | $500 per month.
Quiet Time Ministries — Headquarters & Corporate Project — $108,000 annual | $9,000 monthly
- Quiet Time Ministries Business Office — Order Fulfillment & Resources Distribution Center, Palm Desert, California
- Full Time Special Assistant to Catherine Martin — Order Fulfillment, Speaking Schedule Coordination, Donor Representative
- Salaries, Payroll, Insurance, Internet, Order Fulfillment, Office Supplies, Storage, Advertising, Fedex Shipping, Banking, Postage, Phones, and other General Business Expenses
- Federal and California Nonprofit Corporation filings, licensing, automobile, taxes, legal, and accounting.
- Business Printing and Reproduction — QTM Snapshots — From My Heart Donor Mail Delivery, Donor Receipts and Correspondence, DVD Leaders Kits, Media Cover Inserts, Multimedia Products, Study Guides.
All gifts are tax-deductible. Monies donated to a project already funded will be allocated to a similar project.
Feel the Pulse of Quiet Time Ministries! — Become a Philippians Prayer Warrior!
Our goal is singular – prayer support for Quiet Time Ministries and it mission – furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ through teaching devotion to God and His Word.
We count on you as a faithful prayer warrior on our behalf!
If you feel burdened to pray for Quiet Time Ministries, then this is the place for you!
…Bookmark this page and come back often with a dedicated mind and an open heart.
Pray the Scriptures for Quiet Time Ministries
O God, let the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries always be confident in approaching You, remembering that You hear their prayers when they ask in accord with Your will. May they always pray this way, with confidence. — I John 5:14-15
O faithful Lord and God, strengthen and protect the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries and guard them from the evil one.
— II Thessalonians 3:3
O Lord, may the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries be reminded continually that You alone are their strength, and that it is You who allows them to accomplish any high and lofty goals. — Habakkuk 3:19
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will trust in You, Lord, with all their hearts, and lean not on their own understanding. I pray that in all their ways they will acknowledge You, and You will direct their paths. — Proverbs 3:5-6
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will delight themselves in You, Lord, knowing that You will give them the desires of their heart. — Psalm 37:4
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will always love You O Lord, with all their heart, with all their soul, with all their mind, and with all their strength and that they will love their neighbor as themselves. Make them aware that there is no greater command than this. — Mark 12:30-31
O Lord, grant that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries remember often Your deep and abiding love for them, knowing that they will ultimately be victorious spiritually because You died for them. — Romans 8:37
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will put bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and evil away from them with all malice. I pray also that kindness, tenderheartedness and forgiveness will characterize them, just as they do God and His Son Jesus Christ. — Ephesians 4:31-32
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will turn to you for their strength, knowing that they can do all things through Christ who strengthens them. — Philippians 4:13
I pray than when the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries face obstacles they will remember that victory comes not by might nor by power, but by Your Spirit. — Zechariah 4:6
I pray that You, O Lord will continually bring goodness and sweetness into the lives of the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries rather than sorrow, causing them to know that taking joy in You makes them strong. — Nehemiah 8:10
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will submit willingly to You, O God, resisting the devil so the enemy will flee from them. — James 4:7
I pray that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries, by doing good, may silence the ignorance of foolish men. — I Peter 2:15
I pray that you will always help the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries to have a gentle answer that turns away wrath, keeping them from harsh words that stir up anger. — Proverbs 15:1
I pray, God, that the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries will resist the temptation of pride and will humble themselves under Your mighty hand, that in Your time you may lift them up. — I Peter 5:6
Lord, I ask You to help the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries to confess their sins before You, remembering that You are faithful and just and will cleanse them from sin and forgive them for all unrighteousness. — I John 1:9
I pray that you will grant the leaders and staff of Quiet Time Ministries the passion and the will to do all their work heartily, remembering that they are serving You and not men. — Colossians 3:23
Thank you for praying for Quiet Time Ministries!
♥ Blessings and Grace to You!
Pray The Scriptures For Quiet Time Ministries — Copyright © 2018 Catherine Martin — Quiet Time Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Support Quiet Time Ministries — Current Ministry Projects
Quiet Time Ministries is a nonprofit religious organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, deriving our support under Section 509(a)(2), receipts for resources and charitable contributions. We count on you! Your prayerful donations bring countless projects to life! Paul said, “Not that I seek the gift itself, but I seek for the profit which increases to your account.” Philippians 4:17 NASB. Please partner with Quiet Time Ministries by making a donation today that will help us in our goals of the furtherance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaching devotion to God and His Word.