Permissions To Quote
Welcome to Quiet Time Ministries
Thank you for your interest in Catherine Martin | Quiet Time Ministries Press
Quiet Time Ministries is delighted that you are interested in quoting from Catherine’s publications, whether published by Quiet Time Ministries Press, NavPress, or Harvest House Publishers. Works requiring permission include web pages, trade books, gift books, quiet time studies, magazines, audio and video multimedia, electronic publications, and The Quiet Time Notebooks. Permissions to quote are considered on a per case basis depending on the nature of the quoted material, the target format, and copyright ownership.
Use of Materials
Materials on this site are owned by Quiet Time Ministries or by third parties who have granted Quiet Time Ministries the right to post such materials. All materials contained on this site are protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright, trademark and trade dress laws. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, posted or modified in any way, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Quiet Time Ministries or unless it is expressly permitted by this site, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained and no modification to the materials is made.
If you desire to use the materials on this site in any manner not expressly permitted by this Agreement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.925.6458 and ask for the permissions liaison.
Our Response To Inquiry By Email or Phone
Our response to your request for permission to quote will include the following conditions:
- The ‘document’ will not be edited or abridged, but the material will be produced exactly as it appears. Modification of the material or use of it for any other purpose is a violation of Quiet Time Ministries’ copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Reproductions of these ‘documents’ are for free distribution and will not be sold.
- This permission is granted for a one-time distribution.
- All copies, links, or pages of the ‘documents’ must carry the following copyright notice and this permission notice: Catherine Martin | Quiet Time Ministries, Copyright © 2018, Palm Desert, California, USA, Used With Permission. All Rights Reserved. This content and more resources can be found on www.quiettime.org.
- Three copies of your usage/reproduction must be sent to: Quiet Time Ministries, Rights & Permissions, P.O. Box 14007, Palm Desert, CA 92255.
Harvest House Publishers, Permissions Department, 990 Owen Loop North, Eugene, OR 97402, Phone 541.343.0123, Fax 541.302.0731, email@example.com
- Trusting In The Names Of God: A 30-Day Journey
- Drawing Strength From The Names Of God
NavPress, Rights & Permissions, Box 35001, Colorado Springs, CO 80935, Fax 719.260.7223, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Heart That Dances: Quiet Times For The Heart
Quiet Time Ministries Press, Rights & Permissions, P.O. Box 14007, Palm Desert, CA 92255, Phone 800.925.6458, email@example.com
- Six Secrets To A Powerful Quiet Time: A 30-Day Journey
- Knowing & LOVING The Bible: A 30-Day Journey
- Walking With The God Who Cares: A 30-Day Journey
- Set My Heart On Fire: A 30-Day Journey
- Trusting In The Names Of God: A Quiet Time Experience
- Passionate Prayer: A 30-Day Journey
- Passionate Prayer: A Quiet Time Experience
- Pilgrimage Of The Heart: Quiet Times For The Heart
- Revive My Heart: Quiet Times For The Heart
- A Heart On Fire: Quiet Times For The Heart
- A Heart To See Forever: Quiet Times For The Heart
- A Heart That Hopes In God: A Quiet Time Experience
- Run Before The Wind: A Quiet Time Experience
- One Holy Passion: A Quiet Time Experience
- A Woman’s Heart That Dances: A Devotional Journey
- A Woman’s Heart That Dances: Study Guide
- A Woman’s Walk In Grace: A Devotional Journey
- A Woman’s Walk In Grace: Study Guide
- Quiet Time Moments For Women
- myPhotoWalk – Quiet Time Moments
- myPhotoWalk – Savoring God’s Promises Of Hope
- QTM Snaphots: From My Heart
- The Quiet Time Notebook
- The Devotional Bible Study Notebook
- The Passionate Prayer Notebook
- The Quiet Time Journal
- A Quiet Time With Catherine DVD & M4V
- @ http://www.quiettime.org/: webpages, slideshows,audio, video, dvd, mp3, m4v, journals, and electronic publications
- @ http://www.quiettime.org/myphotowalk/: webpages, slideshows, audio, video, dvd, mp3, m4v, journals, and electronic publications
- @ http://catherinemartin.smugmug.com/: images, webpages, slideshows, audio, video, dvd, mp3, m4v, journals, and electronic publications
Special Funding Opportunity – Support The Publishing Project
Learn how you can support the Quiet Time Ministries Press Publishing Project. We have ongoing expenses for monthly development and production of all consumer publications direct to market from Catherine Martin and Quiet Time Ministries, including New Editions, New Books, and ePublications. Our goal is to see Catherine Martin & Quiet Time Ministries Press publications reach churches and individuals all across America and throughout the world by teaching devotion to God and His Word. May the Lord multiply your gifts to this ministry and reach hundreds of thousands in His name!